Virgin Got Pregnant

Friends! I'm reading sexy stories of seven months. I am 25 years old, married, middle-family small towns in Rajasthan am sexy boy. I was 8 Viँ Chodne to औrtoँ classroom. I have been married for two years. My Slhaz yet she's a virgin. Yet he can not conceive in Saloँ 5. She was 26 years old at that time. Very pretty, her figure 36-26-36, height 5'5 ", she is very sexy. Whenever I think about him, but I do not feel like winked him down so he can. Things from my wife Shares used.
books she used to give my wife sexy movies and sexy. Sexy After that I looked for on the Internet, I found a lot of stories I'd give them to print them. I just wanted to fuck her. When my wife The child, twenty days after the maiden he said. now to become a mother in her mind happened. Both in the day we started talking I asked what things you do not see the smile on the face. She said nothing, just like that. I told her - look, I'm like your friend, you can tell me what I can do some of your help. He said no such thing, missing. She then asked her again she said she do not love me, keep on firing and properly. I said I knew that this would matter. Now you can clearly tell you that they absolutely can not give happiness. Then he started crying and that's exactly the way he can not tell. I said that the problem with today is that so many women that he's not Ronti. So you tell me what I should do. I can say I love you. She was shocked, I said that it's not bad all the same. You are not to blame. Then I said you're worried about Big Bay will not be news to anyone ear to ear. She said it is Possible?Where else is your intention, I just want to see you happy. If you can get me at night. Then he started to say - if someone finds out? I said we are not called crazy. So we will have to live in dignity. He has Muskra came out of the room. Wet night I was in the room. He came at 11:30 am Was soon embraced me. I was kissing her impatiently. She was telling me a kiss so long ago, why were found. I slide my hand and gently pressed on her Bubs, Bubs it was very hard.I kiss and lick her Bubs rotate felt he was having too much fun with one hand when I was pressing Bubs Second hand extended toward her pussy. His luggage was wet it, you can guess that he was so excited and was having the time. Now I began to play with her Kletris. I removed her panties so she was naked, she paid off all my clothes and my cock was brushing by hand. I put my mouth on his mouth, his eyes had a strange smell. She was swollen like tennis speaking Sewd which was clean. I began to lick her pussy and began brushing her Bubs too. She spoke lightly in happiness .... Sam. I'm having fun, suck my dick Sam ... and I can not wait Aahhc Ah ....... please .... please fuck me, fuck m. I was ready, she put both feet on my shoulders. I now own 8 "tall and 3.5" cocks rubbing her pussy and began to fuck me, please, he did not beg, do not torment her juicy pussy .. Now I Supada cocks put a strong push on the door .. Knock .. knock .. I stopped dead ...... .... and then I started playing with Bubs, but at the moment he started moving his ass so I put another strong push approximately 6 "my cock ran into her. started bleeding from her. broke the walls .Bubs was slowly pushed her and kisses her. 2 minutes later he was a little relieved when lifting your hips. Now I slowly in Lund - figured out. Now he was going to increase your speed. About 10 minutes after her body was tight ... she falls ... so the whole room is filled with the sound of ..... Fck Fck .. with Fchak of Amita SiskarianBoth were sweaty. We had forgotten the whole world of fun. She was very happy. I fuck fiercely for 45 minutes. She - Today I celebrated real honeymoon. Thirst is extinguished after marriage to have sex the first time today. He Lnd brother while you fuck my husband is old and fat. On the night we had sex 6-7 times longer. He was completely satisfied. In fact I know that means she has sex. Then after we have sex 8-10 times on Monday night. She said - today I believe that I'll be Pregnant and it happened this time.