English Sex Story





"Come here Cambria and let me lick your clit while Jason fucks you from behind. You can try to get me off before Jason fills your pussy up with cum," she giggled.

Cambria wasted no time straddling Meridian and presenting her with a facefull of sweet lickable twat. I stood up and watched as Meridian licked up and down her slit a few times and then inserted her tongue deep in her friend's vagina.

"Mmmm!! Your pussy tastes so good Cambria. I love it!" my sister said from between her friend's thighs.

As my sister got Cambria ready for me, I raced down the hall and returned seconds later with Meridian's dildo. Cambria giggled when I gave it to her and enthusiastically began fucking my sister's pussy with it as she licked and sucked her clit and caressed up and down her stocking covered legs. Meridian groaned in ecstasy, the extreme pleasure she was experiencing clearly apparent on her beautiful face.

I stroked my dick for a second as I caressed Meridian's cheek and asked her to open her mouth wide. She did, and I slowly inserted my cock between her pouty red lips and deep into her throat until she had taken all of me inside her. I couldn't believe she was able to do that! Holy fuck! I reached around and squeezed and fondled Cambria's tits as I gently thrust in and out of my deep-throating little sister's sexy mouth.

Cambria's skin was so wonderfully smooth. Her perky breasts felt so soft yet so amazingly firm. I traced around her areolas and long, erect nipples that I was aching to suck on. I slid my hands down her tummy and between her legs and slid two fingers into her hole. I fucked them in and out covering them with her wetness, then brought my hand up and placed my fingers on her lips, letting her smell her own pungently erotic odor which was proof of her body's excited and aroused state. She opened her mouth and sucked my fingers causing my cock to throb involuntarily in my sister's throat.

My high was returning; I ached for more. With my cock harder then hell and Cambria's pussy dripping wet and ready for me I withdrew myself from my sister's mouth. Meridian knew it was time. She reached around and placed the palms of her hands on the cheeks of Cambria's tight little ass and spread her best friend's pussy open for me.

"She's all ready for you Jason," Meridian breathed, struggling to communicate due to the intense pleasure Cambria was exerting on her privates. "Fuck her, sweetheart."

"Yeah sweet boy. Please fuck me," Cambria said, looking back at me over her shoulder and smiling.

I brushed Cambria's hair off to the side and leaned over and reached under her arms and held onto her shoulders as I began kissing her neck. I thrust upwards a few times, sliding my dick back and forth along the crack of her sexy ass before angling downwards and pressing forward into her slippery wet folds. I pushed slowly into her, enjoying and committing to memory the intense sensations and extreme pleasure of entering her tight eighteen year old pussy for the first time.

"Mmmm... Wow Jason, your dick feels huge inside me."

"It's so nice, isn't it?" my sister agreed.

Having dumped my load already so many times that day, there was no danger of cumming too soon no matter how hard I banged her. So I held nothing back. I slammed my dick over and over hard and fast into her cunt, rocking her body and eliciting all kinds of sexy moans and groans of pleasure.

"Nngg, goddamnit fuck meeeeeee!" Cambria screamed, still masturbating my sister with the vibrating clone of my cock.

"That's it, Jason! Fuck that pussy hard!" Meridian encouraged, as she slid her tongue back and forth over Cambria's clit.

"Fuck, Cambria your pussy feels so good!!!" I groaned, as I grabbed her tits and squeezed as I continued ramming my dick into her body.

Whatever she was doing with her pussy, it felt so fucking good. Somehow she was making it contract over and over around me, essentially milking my shaft. The girls were both now screaming and moaning louder than hell, intensifying my high and the extreme pleasure of every move I made.

"Mmmm!!! Oh, Cambria, you're going to make me cum, baby!" Meridian announced. "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy Cambria! Oh, God! I'm cumming!!!!!!"

When Meridian screamed at the height of her ecstasy, Cambria discarded the dildo and clenched the leather of the couch in her tight little fists. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the cock that was violating her special place and giving her so much pleasure.

"That's it Jason, fuck me! ... You're screwing my pussy so good! ... Oh God, you feel so fucking good in me! ... Fuck me! That's it! ... Fuck, I'm cummmmming!!!!!"

My ego soaring from having given this goddess such an intense orgasm, I grabbed a hold of her dark brown hair and pulled her head back as I banged the hell out of her pussy. I was ready. I slammed my balls hard against her ass one last time, burying my cock deep within her vagina, and pumped my seed into her beautiful teenage body.

Cambria quickly stood up on the couch and positioned her cunt directly over Meridian's. My sister immediately understood her best friend's intentions and she reached up and spread her own pussy open. I would have thought that after having cum so many times in a single day that another erection would have been impossible, but as the three of us watched silently in awe as my sperm dripped out of Cambria's pussy into Meridian's vagina, my cock twitched.

...

"Thanks for walking me home, Jason," Cambria said.

We had been sitting on her back porch swing in the dark for the last twenty minutes or so, holding each other and talking. It was Meridian's idea that I go with her. I guess she wanted Cambria to know that she was sincere about her willingness to share me with her. Actually, pretty much that's what we had been talking about. I had told her how much I loved both her and Meridian and how much I wanted to be with both of them, but that I could understand if it she thought my sister's idea was too weird or would make her feel too uncomfortable. She just laughed and said not to worry. She would give anything to be with me, and she saw my sister as an added bonus.

I was just about to kiss her when suddenly the lights in Cambria's house turned on.

"Great. That sucks. My mom and brother are home," Cambria said.

"It's ok, it's pitch dark out here. They can't see us, and I want to kiss you," I replied.

Cambria and I had made out many times on that swing, and I was looking forward to doing it again. At that moment though, I saw Nina and Matt through the big back windows walking into the dining room. It had been a little while since I last saw Nina and I have to say, she was looking fine. She was wearing a cute little sundress that reached not quite to mid-thigh and was held up by a couple of thin straps. Her boobs looked great in that dress. They sort of reminded me of my mom's. You know, large. I don't know what it is about MILFs and big tits, but man they make my dick hard.

It had been very hot that day and Cambria had opened the dining room windows to let in some fresh air before she and I had stepped out onto the patio. We could hear every word of their conversation. And actually, the topic they were discussing made it very difficult not to eavesdrop.

"Are you sure your penis is alright?" Nina asked.

"I'm fine Mom. Jeez, it's embarrassing enough that you made me go to the hospital. I really don't want to discuss my penis with you," Matt replied.

"I just thought maybe a pretty nurse could help make it feel better. I'm really sorry you got that fat old grandma lady."

Matt quivered.

"I'm worried about you, baby. I need to make sure you’re alright. Let Mommy take a look."

What the fuck?! The day just kept getting better and better. Whatever was going to happen, they had my attention. Cambria seemed pretty interested in watching what her mom and brother were up to as well. Very quietly we sneaked around and hid behind the five foot high brick wall which enclosed the patio. We were probably fifteen feet or so from the dining room. We peered over the structure just in time to see Nina reach over and start unbuttoning Matt's jeans.

"God Mom, I told you I'm fine," he said, though not making any effort to stop her. "Besides, Cambria could come home any minute."

"Hurry," I whispered. "Call your mom and ask her if it's ok if you stay out with Meridian a little longer."

"You're bad Jason," Cambria said, trying not to giggle too loudly.

She got up and ran a safe distance away from the house. A couple seconds later the phone in the dining room rang.

"Hello," Nina answered. "Oh hi Cambria... Of course it's ok if you stay out later," she said, licking her lips as she resumed unbuttoning her son's pants.

Fuck yes!

"Yeah, he's ok. I think he's actually feeling pretty good right now," she said, reaching into his jeans and caressing him. "Ok, have fun sweetheart. Bye bye."

Cambria returned a couple seconds later to see her brother's pants and underwear down around his ankles and her mother on her knees with her face inches away from his erect dick. Cambria's hand immediately went between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her shorts as she stared at her family through the window.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, "I know. I'm an incest-loving freak."

"Join the club."

"Oh sweetheart," Nina said, "your poor penis is so big and swollen. It needs some medicine. Did you know that honey is a natural antibiotic?"

She grabbed the honey bear off the kitchen counter and began squirting the sweet sticky goo all around the head and up and down the shaft of her son's perfectly healthy cock.

"Uh oh. It's dripping onto your testicles and getting all over the place," she giggled. "I think I used way too much. Here, let me clean some of it off for you."

Nina set the honey bear down and stuck her tongue out and slowly licked the length of her son's dick. Matt closed his eyes and rested his hands on her head as she began sucking the honey off his balls.

"Hmm, I don't think that's working very well. Let me try another way."

She opened her mouth and took Matt's prick between her lips and deep into her mouth.

"God Mom, that feels so much better," Matt groaned.

"Fuck! I can't take this anymore," I whispered. I moved over to stand behind Cambria and unzipped my pants and guided my hard-on through the opening. Then I reached around her and unbuttoned her cut-offs and pushed them and her panties down over her beautiful butt. I wasted no time dicking around with foreplay; Cambria was horny as hell and her pussy was already sopping wet. I just put my cock between her legs and thrust it into her cunt and began fucking her while we watched her mother sucking her brother's penis.

"There, I think that medicine should help," Nina said a few minutes later. "Oh, now Mommy isn't feeling so good, baby." It hurts right here," she pouted, lifting her dress up and rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Maybe you should let me have a look," Matt suggested.

"Ok, baby. Will you also make sure my boobies are alright? They're feeling a little sore too."

Nina pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and the bodice of her dress fell to her waist. There they were. The twins. Naked. God they were big and sexy. Fuck! And this idiot gets to suck and fuck them.

Matt reached up and groped his mother's breasts and told her to lie down.

"Maybe they need some antibiotics also," he said.

She nodded her agreement and he took the bottle and squirted honey all over his mother's chest.

"Don't use your hands, baby. They'll get all sticky," she said when he went to spread the honey around. "Why don't you use your penis? It's already messy."

Matt kicked off his pants and underwear as Nina removed her panties. He straddled her and slapped her tits a few times with his cock and then used it to apply the honey.

"That's it Matt, spread it all around. Make sure you get it all over my nipples real good too. "Oh, it's too sticky. Spit on my tits, maybe that will make it easier."

Matt scooted back and did as his mother asked. He had no problem producing enough saliva to slicken things up. He had been drooling like crazy ever since his mother exposed herself. Nina cradled his head against her, sighing as he licked the honey off her breasts and sucked it from her erect nipples.

"Now spread it in between them real good, baby" Nina said, reaching up and squeezing her melons together.

Matt scooted back up and slid his cock into the channel she had created and began fucking his mother's jugs.

I slid my hands under Cambria's shirt and played with her breasts as I fucked her, imagining that it was my dick that was sliding between her mom's lovely and amazing breasts.

"Oh God Matt, you're making my tits feel so much better, but it's making Mommy's pussy hurt so bad.

Matt reached back and put his hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. Even as far away as we were, I could see that Nina was completely aroused.

"Is this where it hurts?" Matt asked as he caressed her.

"Mmmm, yeah, right there is where it hurts. Mommy's pussy is aching. Please rub it for me baby.

"Look how turned on your mother is, Cambria. Her pussy lips are so puffy and wet. Your brother is going to fuck your mom," I whispered.

"He's such a mother fucker," Cambria replied.

"I wouldn't mind fucking her. I'd screw her just like this," I said, pumping my dick aggressively in and out of Cambria's pussy.

"Mmmm, you're so sexy Jason," she groaned.

"God Matt, it's starting to hurt really bad! It fucking hurts deep inside me! Help me baby," Nina moaned, spreading her legs. "Come here darling. Put your penis deep inside Mommy's pussy and inject my womb with your special white medicine."

Matt climbed between his mother's legs and slid his cock into her vagina. Nina sighed and closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around his back as he pumped his dick in and out of her pussy. Clearly, they had done this many times before. I don't care if he was an asshole. Watching him have sex with his own mother was fucking awesome! Well, that is while it lasted.

"Fuck Mom, I'm cumming!"

"Goddamnit Matt!"

...

"Mmm, I love you so much, Jason," Cambria sighed.

"And I love you Cambria."

Matt may be a quick cummer, but I definitely was not, especially not after all the times I had ejaculated that day. When Matt had finished his business and terminated the show, I noticed a patio lounge chair nearby, so I had dragged it over behind the wall and lay Cambria down on it and had resumed fucking her.

Well, to be more precise, I began making love to her. More than anything I wanted her to know that I really did love her and that I truly wanted to be with her. I could see from the way that she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and from the way that she kissed me and from the way that she moved her precious body against me that she knew that I did. I had been wondering if it was possible to love and please two women. At that moment I had no doubt that I could, and my next task would be to prove it to Meridian when I got home.

As we kissed and enjoyed each other's bodies, the phone rang inside. We heard Cambria's mom answer it, and then we heard the back door open. Normally I would have been nervous about her catching me fucking her daughter, but after what Cambria and I had just witnessed I really didn't give a shit if she saw us. Nina didn't know it yet, but I owned her now. Besides, Cambria's pussy felt so good. There's no way that anything could have stopped me from sliding my dick in and out of it at that moment.

"I miss you so much," Nina said. "I'm so fucking horny, darling. I can't stop thinking about you. My pussy is so wet. God I need you to come home and fuck me. ... I do masturbate. You know that. ... No, I need your big cock in my pussy, baby. A dildo's just not the same. ... I hate having one night stands. I'm not a slut. ... Ok, you're right, I'm your slut," she giggled. "I'm your dirty little slut."

"Your mom has a boyfriend?" I asked.

Cambria shrugged.

"When are you coming home from Chicago, Richard?"

Chicago?! Richard?!

"Isn't your dad named Richard?" Cambria asked.

"Damn it, that sucks. I don't know if I can survive without having your cum inside my pussy for three whole weeks," Nina whined. "You better not waste it all on Christie. She doesn't need it; she just had your baby. Besides, what if you run out?"

Oh my God. My mind started racing and my heart started pounding like hell.

"I know, I know. I was just being silly. You've been pumping sperm into me for more than twenty years. I'm not worried that you'll run out. ... Yeah, the twins are fine. Cambria is hanging out with your daughter tonight so Matt kept me entertained. He was really sweet."

Sticky too.

"I really am happy that you get to have another baby, big brother," Nina said. "It just makes me sad that I can't share that part of your life with you. I wish we didn't have to have all these secrets. I wish we could tell your kids that I'm their aunt. I wish we could tell our kids who their father is. And mostly I wish we could make love without worrying that Tina was going to find out about us again."

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!!!

Cambria's eyes sparkled and her smile was bigger and more beautiful than I've ever seen.

"I love you big brother," she whispered.

"I love you too cousin."

And with that, I kissed her and drove balls deep into her cunt and let my cock and my mind explode, bathing her pussy in a flood of loving incestuous semen.