fuck call home English Sex Story

Greetings to all readers of the Romantic Antrvasana . I Face Gupta Delhi ! Right now I 'm a student , 24 years old and filled my whole body, I 'm a regular gym .
 It is a very lovely event two months ago . In my class and I am very reserve studies to notice . Suddenly one day my dream girl named class ( changed) asked for my number and said to me - do some work . The dream is very beautiful and sexy girl , give it to him as soon as I got home, she called . I asked - what is it ? So bid - just like that ! After he had called several times, but just kept on beating around the bush . Three days later he phoned again and saying - I want to meet you! . I said - well , see you in class tomorrow . So bid - not just to get some work . I said - ok , but where? Called at our home , I went to her house with my bike ready and she was alone in the house . I was then asked -
everyone will have gone out in the evening . The dream was wearing a cute little top and Capri because I did not notice any girl I looked wrong Do not respect the girl , I asked - what is it ? Cold Drink bid and brought nothing . I was drinking and I ask again - what is it ? Then he suddenly took his hand and ask me - I 'll make you look like ? I looked at him in amazement . Then I understood everything . He came straight to the point and said - I have sex with you Want . I asked - why me ? So bid - you 're a good boy and I am very confident about you , you do not tell someone with some ! I kissed my cheek and hold . I asked - dream , would not it ? So bid - Do not ask or think! Do you believe me when I called you . He grabbed me from the front and put her head on my chest quote - Face , so I do not even I could not stop myself . I gently took her in his arms and gave her a kiss cheeks and said - well, do not tell anyone at all ! You 're a good girl from a good family and I will fulfill your needs , you can not love or commitment . That quote - OK! Started pressing and holding me in his arms , I was stroking her gently -2 and kissed her forehead . Kissed her eyes and cheeks , while we 're standing like -2 love each other , then I placed my lips on her lips , her breathing was fast . Her lips are very beautiful just like a rose ! He started to kiss me wildly with both hands to hold , we both had collided tongue , he started pressing me hard to catch myself , she was not to leave my lips . I was caressing her waist area . We kissed each other for a while ,
 then I put my hand gently on his chest and started pressing . She seemed very nice , I Mmme one hand was pressing her other hand was pressing her hips , eyes closed and he would kiss me having fun . Then I saw it in his eyes gently separated from the red in his eyes was having fun . She hugged me again and said - I Love Face ! I 'll go back . He grabbed me tightly and kiss quote - Face , I know of your nature , just today I give a lot of love and fulfill my wishes! Manme holding him burning his lips and began sucking his lips, put up , put one hand on top of her and started pressing her Mmme . He was Siskarne . I slowly removed her top and over again , which she was wearing her white bra pink - R Mmme looked pretty good . I also hold on to her slim waist and pulled her up and began sucking his lips . Velvet windfall on his back and both my hands never touched her thighs cheap people sometimes suppressed .
 Then slowly I opened her bra , her TITS my eyes were both perfectly pink soft -2 -2 , sounds like it touches will get dirty . Now I was not stopped , Blkhati her delicate waist with both hands while lying on her bed and holding came over him , then massages her love both Cuchon put on hold . She seems to enjoy it . His Mmme were absolutely untouched and hardening , hardening the first time a boy 's dream to touch both breasts began to snort . Then I began to kiss her on her lips pressing Mmme , then on the cheek , then the neck , then on her ears ! As soon as his tongue began to lick appendages of the ears , then he immediately started Mclne , it sounded pretty good . If you are reading this story on Castle dot com . Then I started sucking her Mmme with her mouth and the other hand slowly began to suppress . So the dream started to get worried and started pressing on my head holding my Mmmon . I 've let her nipple gently press the teeth are Cihunk never seems to suffer from sucking . Then I began to kiss her stomach and his tongue on her stomach around her navel and then it began to rotate absolutely crazy Tickle was being killed off and laughed . Then I slowly opened his jeans and removed her jeans with her ​​legs on the go . She was wearing pink panty only . I slowly reached her hot pussy orgasm over my hand and led me past a strong kiss . Then I go upstairs to her lips , her neck and began sucking her Mmme , he was Siskarne and began to try to get my clothes . I said - why not ? Who do regular exercise . Then I brought my hands down over her orgasm began caressing her vagina and began pressing her thighs . Then slowly I removed her panty made ​​her legs apart with his bare hands , then she blushed and took cover your vagina . I love seeing it live and saw his hands were removed , the Yonisthl absolutely untouched perfect blonde , pink pussy pimple , smooth little sweet , and not a single hair as soft as butter ! I could not resist and I took a puppy Cihuँk she has her pussy felt like current . . The dream started to suffer ,

Mclne got out there and face the strange noises -2 - Ah Oh Ahaa ! He was absolutely mad . Her pussy was all warm and wet . He grabbed my head with both hands and started pressing harder on my pussy , I was going to kiss her pussy and her mouth started shouting loudly Siskarne ever ' eye Mmmmmi ' started . For the first time in my life really began to get her so well , a little while he was freezing and started pressing my head on her pussy harder and shouted - hammered , loud Suck ! And started bouncing back . A voice from his mouth - Face Suck ! And Suck ... Aaha ... Uii ... Maaamaaa ... I gently put a finger slightly inside her pussy and getting his tongue Rgdta rash . Aai Mammmmmmi stiff and then making the dream suddenly began to pile up , and thrust his youth had abandoned juice - was panting loudly . Then I came up to him holding his Mmme began sucking his lips , he started supporting me and caressing his hand down from the top of the pants and belt were trying to open . Dream quote - Face , now please! Is not going now . I asked - what to do? Spoken in anger - I do not know . I began to laugh ! Then I took off my jeans and pulled down over his ears . She started playing with my chest and started to kiss , then grabbed my cock she removed my underwear . The touch of her soft hands and jump started my cock was very strict . The dream started to watch him and started pressing her soft hand . I asked him -

Test Will ? Then she gently kissed the top of cocks in mouth and tongue licked at it. I have not even spoken to him again and started caressing her pussy and her Litakr Siskarne dream began again , her breath was once again on the rise , he started to pull me . I thought it was very hot , I asked him - now put the ? So bid - Jldiiiii please! I put a pillow under her waist and then a kiss on her puffy pussy bid - Face , do something fast ! Do not torment anymore . I grabbed my cock and began putting a hand on her waist holding was quite tight pussy was not so comfortable . It was her first time , I asked him - is Veselin ? He pointed to the drawer . Then I pushed the cock inside her pussy was more than half . So I just started to move slowly and steadily sucked his lips were moving . After I hit bumps 8-10 thrust his cock into her pussy complete membrane was torn , I was pale as a whole loud , loud grabbed me and gripped my hands . She was hurting so I lay her up and put her Mmmon massages , began sucking her lips . Three minutes later it was two little relaxation Uckne he started , I slowly began to back and forth . In a few minutes it seemed to be fun and loud - loudly started pressing me to hold her up , I started to kiss her bottom Mmme began to push slowly I was pressing , with both hands started putting Mmme . She choked up both his hands holding my waist , I was made ​​out of love , so that it met all the fun . I was bleeding slightly from her pussy . I told him the quote - I know , the first time . I was fucking her with love , she was giving me lift and thrust their hips - was sobbing loudly , she was saying - and do it! Hurry and loud! And I was trying to push harder because he quickly washed away . About ten minutes later I went down and got up again, said her - the longer you did it! Then she pressed her pussy on my cock and I sat up slowly inside out - and fast. I also started putting her back out of the hold down , then he started to kiss me harder and started moving her slim waist . I was pressing her Mmme . He started shouting - Face ... Ssss ...
Fuck Me Fast ! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fkkrkkk Me! Ah ... Ah ... Oh ... Oh ... Ah ... He was getting completely drunk , she closed her eyes and loss of enjoyment was close, and loud ... And loud ... And from Jorrrrrrr ... There was snapped and I started putting too full of shocks . He's too stiff in a while , he raised his hips harder , for once, was at its finest , the Dhamma Visit sky fell down , showering her hot pussy spring water left and he began showering I. .. I. .. Eee ...got hammered ! Today you made ​​me feel like a girl ! Thank You So Much ! I began to kiss her lips , she was very happy, really happy I got to see her happy . In a little while we were both fresh and dressed to go to the bathroom . She hugged me and what came again quote - Thank you ! And I came home , four days later I got a call again and this time she was in a hotel with my friend who I had already booked